http://www.jenics.com/ww6nroam b) If a delegate is unable to attend, if the conference organisers are informed by email by the deadline for payment displayed on the website of the event, a delegate can keep the payment towards the same event or another conference organised by Theorem that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event. The paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference.http://www.schoolshistoryproject.co.uk/excy3fh https://chessplus.net/72w3kgrwp29
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid in excess of GBP200, which covers the costs associated with processing the paper. In this event, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings and electronic certificate.
- Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of GBP 50 per participant registered.
- Conference proceedings and certificates for registered participants who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be e-mail to the delegates if the fee has been paid.